Sunday 13 October 2013

Scanslation release! Psychic Force doujin anthology chapter 4!

Can it be? Yes! After a gap of over three years, I've finally restarted my little scanslation project. I've done other bits and pieces around the net since, but this has always been my pet project I meant to go back to: the official doujinshi collection for the first Psychic Force game.

This fourth chapter is a cute little episode from the lives of the good guys, centred on my favourite character, Emilio. It's a great place to start if you're new to the series, though I also recommend chapter three.

Previous releases can be found here, though I think that their links have likely long expired.

Without further ado, then, here is the release:

Psychic Force Shinseisha Doujinshi Anthology vol. 1 chapter 4: A Reason to Fight. 

Mirror 1: Mediafire
Mirror 2: Speedyshare

Also previous chapters re-uploaded: Chapter 1 (1. 2.), Chapter 2 (1. 2.), Chapter 3 (1. 2.)

No comments:

Post a Comment